Apple has launched the all new iPad at Yerba Buena Center. The new iPad sports several new features including the retina display, which was one of the most awaited features on the iPad by fans. Here’s a post that contains the expected features and specification of the new iPad.
New iPad Features
Have a look at the new features in the new iPad -
- The new iPad sports the retina display that is currently being used in iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S with a resolution of 2048 x 1536.
- It is powered by a new processor – the Cortex A5X, where X stands for new Quad core graphics processor
- The new iPad feature a massive 5 megapixel camera and better optics - Auto-exposure, auto-focus, auto-face detection, great edge-to-edge detail, and AF-lock.
- Better Battery performance with up to 10 hours of battery life, and up to 9 hours on 4G.
- The new iPad now supports 4G LTE network with data speed up to 72 Mbps
- 1080p HD video recording capabilities
- Built in image stabilization
- It also has a in-built voice dictation feature
- Only 9.4mm thick and 1.5 pounds weight
New iPad Pricing
- iPad 16 GB -$499
- iPad 32 GB -$599
- iPad 64 GB -$699
- iPad 16 GB WiFi+4G – $629
- iPad 32 GB WiFi+4G – $729
- iPad 64 GB WiFi+4G – $829
Availability of the new iPad
Apple made an announcement that the new iPad will be available for sale from March 16th. It would be available in USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Honk Kong, Singapore and Austria for now. You can preorder the new iPad right now from the Apple’s website.