Firefox 10 is here and it is the first the edition in the Extended Support Release (ESR), by which the browser will be upgraded every 42 weeks. The new version of the browser has a few features, along with a number of bug fixes. One of the most visible features of Firefox 10 is the dynamic forward button, which disappears when there is no page to forward to.
The browser also comes with many built-in developers tools for easy web developments, like Page Inspector & Style Inspector, CSS3 3D, Scratchpad with Orion Code Editor and Full Screen API.
What’s new in Firefox 10?
Here is a list of all new features in Firefox 10 -
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented
- The version also has a forward button which continues in unseen mode until a user has visited a number of webpages in a new Tab.
- Full Screen APIs allow users to build a Web application that runs full screen
- CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported
- New element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector
- For developers, Mozilla Foundation has added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
- The bug that resulted in some users experience a crash when moving bookmarks has been fixed.
Download Firefox 10 Now
Here’re the direct links to download Firefox 10.
For Windows (15.1 MB):
For Mac (31.4 MB):
For Linux (18 MB):